Fulbright Fully Funded Foreign Scholarship
Study in: United States Of America
Different universities in USA
The Fulbright Fully Funded Foreign scholarship scheme enables excellent academic and skilled graduate from abroad to study at various universities in U.S universities or other academic public institutions where researches can be carried out.
International Students whose country name is in the country page are eligible.
Level/Field(s) of Study:
All courses offered or taught by the University of choice.
They can apply for masters and PhD degree program at any university in the US.
To be eligible, candidate:
• Must be very informed about their abroad studies
• Must not be enrolled in any other scholarship program during the duration of the study.
• Must apply before the deadline for application.
• Must have an undergraduate degree.
• Must Demonstrate English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The required documents will be requested by your own country’s Fulbright Commission.
The scholarship scheme provides full funds for tuition fees, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance. It also covers the funding all through the duration of the study.
Application deadline Varies in different countries and nationalities, and it is still ongoing from February-October 2019.
Disclaimer: Comments and opinions expressed are solely the rights of the user and not a representation for TechSledge. Report