Study in: United Kingdom
Course starts from Sept/Oct 2020
Chevening Scholarships are the UK government’s international scholarship programme, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partners various organisations. The programme gives awards to distinguished scholars with leadership skills from all round the world to study for a master’s degree in any subject or field at any UK university.
All universities in the UK
Level/Fields of study:
Full-time studies Masters Degree Programme in any course. Use the course finder to find eligible master’s degrees at every university across the UK.
Number of Awards:
Appromixately 1,500 scholarships internationally will be offered.
The scholarships are targeted to citizens of Chevening-eligible countries.
A Chevening Scholarship usually covers university tuition fees,
-monthly allowance for feeding -an economy class return airfare to the UK
-also additional grants
-allowances to cover essential expenses.
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship the candidate:
• Must be a citizen of one of the Chevening-eligible countries.
• Must return to his/her country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after his/her scholarship has ended
• Must have an undergraduate degree which enables you to gain entry to a post-graduate programme at any UK university. This is equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK
• Must have at least two years’ work experience
• Must apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 16 July 2020
• Must Meet the Chevening English language requirements by 16 July 2020 through by taking an English language test or claiming an exemption based on the UKVI exempt categories
Applications for Chevening Awards can only be submitted using the Chevening online application system
Deadline:The application is still on going until 5 Nov 2019 (Yearly)
Disclaimer: Comments and opinions expressed are solely the rights of the user and not a representation for TechSledge. Report